Deposit: Technical Course / Making a Sample Book
Level: I know how to thread and operate a sewing machine. I made at least one project and want to make a sample book that I can refer to following the course. I want to learn the right techniques because it's going to allow me to save time and get better results.
Duration: 15 hours / 3h per class/ 1 class per week / total of 5 classes
Materials: Tutorial '' Making a Sample Book '', fabrics and supplies included. In addition, you will have access to all the tools we have at the studio during the class, including our sewing machines.
Language: This class will be taught in English
Price: $ 275 taxes included
On the menu:
- Making samples of different types of seams and hems for light, medium and heavy weight fabrics (open seam, French seam, flat felled seam, rolled hem, micro hem, invisible hem). We will explain when to use each technique and why.
- Making samples of different finishes (bias and facing).
- Making samples of darts, pleats and gathers.
- Sewing zippers (centered zipper, invisible zipper, fly zipper).
- Sewing other closure systems (buttonholes, hook and eye and snaps).
Please pay a deposit of $ 75 to reserve your place. The balance of $ 200 has to be paid on the first class by debit card, credit card or cash. Please note that this deposit will not be refunded if you cancel your participation to the course less than 48 hours before the first class. If we have to cancel the class, your deposit will be refunded. Please note that by making this reservation, you confirm that you have read and approved our cancellation and refund policies :)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A VERY STRUCTURED CLASS. WE THEREFORE GENTLY ASK YOU TO RESPECT YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS AND BE ON TIME.